After a P2V from an old server a BSOD was showing. I see same error related to WDFLDR.SYS.
- Boot the VM into LastKnownGood. Press F8 during boot.
- Open the Registry and drill down to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wdf01000 There is a Group Value that should have the Value WdfLoadGroup. In my cases it was wrongly set to base… Change this to WdfLoadGroup
- Then remove the Integration Components from Control Panel/Software.
- Reboot the VM (now without ICs)
- Install the ICs once again
Thanks to robertvi2 from https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/robertvi/2009/10/07/after-installing-hyper-v-integration-services-on-the-next-reboot-the-vm-displays-bsod-0x0000007b/ to help to resolve this.